Thursday, December 17, 2009

End of week 4 pictures - Dec. 18th 2009




Wooh almost done my first month, only 3 pills left! That went super fast and it was painless :) Lips are not dryer than before, my skin is in a better shape, dry but not that bad. I still have 2 cysts on my right cheek :( Overall, my acne is better, I get comments from friends that they can tell a big diff. :D super yay :) I went for my second blood test (first on accutane) and I almost passed out, the nurse could not get blood out of my vains and she took at least 1 min. and I started to feel dizzy, hot etc. I had to lay down for a couple of minutes afterward, but I was fine after :) I have a third blood test on January 15th, then my second dr.'s visit on January 20th. I wonder if she will increase my dose of leave me at 40mg a day. Well, TTYL xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment